Building on the success of the event celebrating Luxembourg’s impact ecosystem for 3 consecutive years, and the country and its initiatives emerging from the COVID pandemic, the Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund (LMDF) in partnership with the Ville de Luxembourg (VdL) turned once again the spotlight on the areas where finance converges with social and environmental impact.
The triple bottom line People, Planet, Profit has generated new dimensions of value creation. There is a growing movement of impact finance and social enterprises in Luxembourg, generating financial and non-financial returns for the benefit of investors, clients, employees and society at large.
During the event, we had the great pleasure to hear about concrete and impactful steps that we can all make to address the multitude of social, environmental and economic challenges that we might face.
A big thank you to Maurice Bauer and the Ville de Luxembourg (VdL). Without your support, we would not have been able to organise this conference and showcase all these projects.
We wish to thank Lisa Burke, who moderated the event. Like every time, she did an excellent job. Thank you.
We also wish to thank all participants for their inspiring and energetic presentations:
- Investing for Development – LMDF & FCCF – Kaspar Wansleben, Executive Director
- Microlux – Sam Paulus, Manager
- IMS – Nancy Thomas, Director
- Act for Impact – Catherine Wurth, Head of CSR – BGL BNP Paribas
- Youth4Planet Luxembourg – Semion Smolenskiy & Joerg Alterkruse
- WeConnect – Clémentine Offner
- Riding the Rainbow – Emanuele Santi
- Simon le financier – Simon Loutid
- Touchpoints asbl – Fabienne Colling
- Co-labor – Olga Li
- L’Université dans la Nature – Julie Schadeck
After the conference, the participants where able to visit the different stands and get to know the projects better while enjoying the excellent food prepared by Co-labor.