Building on the successful events celebrating Luxembourg’s Impact Ecosystem during the two last years, the Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund (LMDF) in partnership with the Ville de Luxembourg (VdL) and the impact investing players and supporters across the Grand Duchy, turned once again the spotlight on where business/finance converge with social/environmental impact.
The triple bottom line of People, Planet, Profit is driving new dimensions of value creation. There is a growing movement of impact finance and social business in Luxembourg, driving both financial and non- financial returns – benefitting investors, customers, employees and greater society.
Thank you very much to every single one in the audience for joining us to learn more about what Luxembourg has to offer by merging finance with social/environmental impact. Thank you!
A special thank also to all the participants:
- Lisa Burke – RTL Today, Author & Science Writer
- Maurice Bauer, Échevin at Ville de Luxembourg
- Philippe Dardart, BGL BNP Paribas
- Espen Raakil, SEB
- Constantine Rinn, UBS Wealth Management
- Apricot Wilson, LMDF
- Klin, Antoine Hron
- GoldenMe, Mara Kroth & Johannes Heuschkel
- GreenPlate, Conny Nasch & Marie Terriac
- NinaSpace, Samuel Eustachi & Ekaterina Stambolieva
- 106 Conseil SIS / Guichet unique SIS, Jeremy Brottes
- Socialmatter, Giacomo Piovan
- Deveco, Mike van Kauvenbergh
- Raymond Schadeck, Chairman of LMDF
- Magali Paulus, Chairwoman of Etika
Video of the conference:
Opening: Lisa Burke & Maurice Bauer (VdL)
Financial sector: BGL BNP Paribas, SEB, UBS, LMDF